Sunday 24 October 2010

Orange San Francisco (a.k.a. ZTE Blade) Update

After using the Orange San Francisco for almost four days, I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the device. At this moment, I can still see that there are still 40% juice left on the single charge of the device since the very first charge.

Throughout these three days, I have used it to make 30 minutes call, 30 minutes on Skype and sending/receiving text messages. I have disabled bluetooth, wi-fi and vibration. I think we have to thank Orange for selling the device and those people from Modaco for releasing the custom ROMs and most importantly, ZTE for being very easy in unlocking the device. One would only need to pay around £1.90 for each unlock.

Kudos!

p/s: Guess what? The Orange San Francisco is the Top #1 mobile phone by Steve Litchfield's latest Phone Show (#123).

No comments: