Saturday 24 December 2011

Fantastic Mobile deals with Carphonewarehouse

I like to shop at Carphonewarehouse. If you were to ask me the reason why I like to do so, it is simple as good customer service. Think about it. As a customer, you would expect a shop to be able to provide you with the best customer service. I have been to my local Phones4u but sad to say that they don't provide a professional service at all.

The Carphonewarehouse branch at my area provides good customer service. They will never pester you to sign up for anything unless you want it to although they will ask you if you would like to make a purchase for some accessories or so. Perhaps it is just down to a few sales representatives whom I would like to speak to whenever I am in the shop.

At the end of the day, it is all up to the individual who would either attract customers to return or simply just to ignore customers and they will never return to that shop again.

At this moment, Carphonewarehouse is having a Christmas sale. If you check on their website www.carphonewahouse.com you will be able to find some exciting news about their latest offer. I don't work for them but I would like them to succeed because they are doing their best. Why not give them a chance? One good example will be a brand new SIM free Nokia N8 selling at £200. That is a bargain! It is even cheaper than on contract!

Update:
28/12/2011:
The Nokia N8 is still made available at £200 SIM free and brand new but the Google Nexus S is already sold out! I am not surprised taking into account that it was selling at £200 SIM free and brand new too!


No comments: