Tuesday 20 March 2007

Blown Out of Proportion

I don't really like people to state their affairs onto you and try to blow things out of proportion. Something small it might sound to be but some people can just make as if it is a big matter and there would be no ending to it. Have you come across such a person?


Unfortunately I do. Not occasionally but every single day. I can tell that anyone is trying to impress their bosses or trying to describe something which is way too extra-ordinary for me. A simple example. If the apple is green, say that it is green and not it is red but greenish. What is that? Is it green or red? It is so straight forwards but some people just want to make things so difficult to handle. As if it is so difficult to describe the apple whether it is red or green.


I don't know about you guys but I do think that such people should be told off soon. The problem with me is that I do not want to hurt that individual. Well, I think I would have to make a choice then.


I have also come across people who are not helpful at all. I think in this society, we need to help one another. This should be the way to live our lives, not being selfish. What could you get out of it then? Nothing at all. Being selfish is not the answer. Believe me, if you are willing to share, you will in turn benefit a lot!

2 comments:

Traveler of Life. said...

HI J,

Eh how this Sunday coming along? Are you coming down for the career fair? Navin is coming down as well, maybe you guys can plan something together.
Do let us know soon yeah?

Take care and hope to see you soon. Bring your girlfriend down also lar if you want, you guys can jalan jalan a bit also.

ぜるもう said...

No problem.Will be in contact soon. Take care!!!