Sunday 8 April 2007

Recovery Data

Oh my! What a disaster! This is not happening to me!!!


Before I proceed, it is important to inform why am I shouting. Well, it is all because of Windows Vista. Recently I have acquired the Windows Vista as you all know. After installing the OS, it seems that it is running alright until two days ago. What happened was the laptop was not functioning properly as there were various problems with the new OS. No doubt it is said that it is more stable than Windows XP, I think there are many stability issues concerning Vista which yet to be resolved. I get errors all the time while accessing through my hard drive. This is not good at all. I don't know what is going on over there but certainly, I do not encourage people to buy the new OS yet. Just wait and see. I am sure that there will always be a service pack 1 or service pack 2 for Vista. Until then, stay away with Vista.


Now, I had to reformat my laptop and all my documents including my dissertations and my assignments are GONE! Luckily, I met a very good friend who gave me some tips to recover the lost file. I am indeed grateful to him. Right now, I am very happy to inform you all that I am still in the middle of recovering all my lost file. I think that it is going to take a long time but it is still better than taking it to a shop and get charged for £50 per hour, right?

No comments: