Sunday 8 April 2007

Space Travel

Have you ever thought that you would be able to travel to the moon or at least see the planet Earth in space? If you would be able to do so, I am sure that you will feel very nice indeed. So much nicer that it will most probably blow a big and deep hole in your pocket.


I have thought that it would be quite difficult for anyone to travel to space in the past but now, it is a different story. I would really hope that it will be much cheaper for people to travel in space in the future. I mean, it is still very expensive to do so. People are paying around US$130 million or so for a 14 days in space before coming back to Earth. It will be fun!!!


It seems that it will take some time before we see that it will be affordable for people to have a space travel. I am indeed, waiting for that time to arrive, don't you too?

No comments: