Sunday 15 April 2007

Sought Advice from a Pro

I get it. I was quite shocked as to what my supervisor has said to me. I went to her for an advice because I do really want to remain in my work place for a long period without any interference. Do you know what advice she gave me? It seems to me that the Area Director is not really interested in the way how an employee works. The most important thing for me is just to stick to the rules and I will be fine. Oh no...Is that so? I mean it is important to stick to the rules. Come on, there is always an exception to the general rule, right? I mean, we need to be flexible but they are saying that due to the fact that fraud cases are at the increase over the years, we are really concern in ensuring zero-tolerance over any matter which might come across as would lead to fraud. We must ensure that no mistakes should be made.


Conclusion? It does not matter how good you are in serving customers so long as you abide to the rules and regulations. Your performance is fully based on how much you can follow the rules. What about customer service? Out of the window!!! Full stop. Question: Is this justified?

No comments: