Tuesday 8 May 2007

Constantly Living In Fear

Sometimes I just trying hard not to think too much about problems which are bugging me but I just could not stop thinking about it. I don't think that I have done anything wrong as I have correctly identified both of the customers with their valid identifications. What else would I need to do? I don't think I need to worry about the transaction which I have approved. Oh well, that is life then.


Think about it. I could not sleep well on Saturday night. I only managed to sleep only after 3am in the morning on Sunday morning. Although I did have good sleep last night, I am awake at 3am! That is pretty bad as I am constantly thinking about the transactions which I have done and hope for the best in any given situation. I am constantly living in fear that I have done something wrong. Oh dear... Pressure...pressure...pressure...


Where is the support when I needed one? On Saturday it was terribly busy. Two of my colleagues were busy serving customers and my manager was not available due to appointments. Oh God, have mercy on me... Please help me... Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me & I am your support, have you forgotten the fact that you have me? I am all yours & You know that pretty well. I Love You so Deeply & I care for you very Deeply. Hang in there & know that you have my fullest support, emotionally & mentally. Love You!

ぜるもう said...

Thank you so much. It is just that sometimes I could not take the pressure. I am lucky as I do have people who are close to me and love me. Thank God for that.