Friday 18 May 2007

Disgusted customers

I am not happy with the fact that apparently there were two complains against me for not serving good customer service. What? That is rediculous! Oh yes, you mean those customers who are complaining that I am not quick enough in getting back to them? I told them that I would need to speak to the relevant person in charge and I would not be able to get back to them quickly. What would they want from me? Expect me to do this and that without even listening to me... That is really bad customers. I don't think that it is good for those customers to complain against me. They would only remember the not so good customer which I might not be able to provide for them since I am not capable of doing so since I am inexperienced. They don't understand!!!


What do they know? They only know how to complain only...

2 comments:

Traveler of Life. said...

Hi J,

Did receive your text, thank you for the wishes.

Think matters relating to work, take a step by step lar. Keep things in perspective and you should be fine.

Will let you know once i get a proper Malaysian number.

Take care man and all the best!

ぜるもう said...

It is good to know that you are doing good over there. Take care and God bless!!!