Thursday 31 May 2007

Disgusted

That is it! I will just need to relax. I am getting negative perception about everything about me. My boss does not trust me at all. I don't think that it is wise for me to continue working in where I am working now.


Fine...That is all. I don't care anymore. If they want me to go, I will just leave the place. No matter how much my boss want to keep me, it will be difficult because the damage have done towards me. Just as I was doing fine over there, things just come up against me.


I don't want to be like this. It is just unfair to me. I would just leave the job. That is so unfair. I was about to make an impact in the work place but it is just not good. Well, fine...If that is what they want, I will leave the place.


Trust me, I will leave the place next week. No turning back.

No comments: