Monday 4 June 2007

Blessing in Disguise

If you were to look at the front page of today's newspaper, you would certainly find that mental ill health (including stress and depression) is a threat to the society right now. More and more people are suffering from mental health right now. It is so bad that more and more people will take leave off work just to coup up with the stress.


I have to say that the study is 100 percent true. This is because I was in that situation too. The work itself is not stressful but the pressure mounted on me is so great until I almost lost my senses. For the past few months I have never been happier working in the establishment. My line manager and also my manager were taking the mickey out of me. They always accuse me of not doing things right but in fact I have not done anything wrong at all.


Sometimes I just want to ask them whether they do understand how we as lower rank officers feel. Even though they have pressure from the top, they should just keep it to themselves. They should not keep pressurising other people!


I have made the establishment a success and what do I get in return? Nothing. I did not get any 'thank you' at all. What a shame. I should not have worked in the said establishment. It is full of disgrace.


I think the Lord is with me and I do thank Him all the time. It is fantastic to leave the establishment! Common, there are certainly better place to work other than the bank, right? Absolutely!

No comments: