Friday 16 November 2007

Work on a ship anyone?

I do have a friend and she wants to work onboard a ship. I don't know what is wrong with her because working onboard a ship is not a bed of roses. I have tried to convince her not to work onboard a ship. The reason is quite simple. Her quarter is not going to be bigger than 12' x 12' anyway. She would not survive! How strange is that? The living condition onboard the ship is not the same as living in a house. You do get your space but it is really limited. I am just afraid of her not being able to adjust herself onboard the ship. That is all.


I do care for her as she is one of my best friends. We can talk and argue like cats and dogs but we still respect each other. This type of friend is hard to find. We trust each other too. That is good, don't you think so? So, I just do not know how to convince her to stay. I mean her boyfriend will be devastated! Her boyfriend is also my friend and he told her to stay and they can start a business together. Don't you think this is much better. What say you?


Update: She has decided not to pursue that path...Instead she is now with HSBC...

No comments: