Friday 28 December 2007

I am so happy for you

Yo bro! I am so happy that finally you have made it! I think it is just good that you did try out something which you have been waiting for so long! That is excellent! Slowly, I would think that you will be a pro! That is a very good sign! Love is in the air!!! Remember that practice makes perfect!!! Get on with it,ok? So far, your news is that best news that I had for these four days. Gloomy weather over here and I am not in the mood at all. Now I do think that there is a connection between the weather and a person's behaviour. I am not in the best of mood right now partially due to the weather. I would just like to sit at home and rest!


Well, not to worry as it is not the end of the world. What is most important is that you need to continue your good work, ok? Sorry about what happened to Benazir Bhutto. I know that she is your big figure. I could not understand why people want to murder her. That remains a mystery. Anyway, you take care, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i am happy that i have made a move, i view it as a good start but certainly not love. And to be honest, it wasn't as explosive as i wanted it to be or imagined it to be. Hence Chemistry is vital.

ぜるもう said...

What you need to do is to on the look out for more! Good experience! Common! More!!!