Wednesday 6 February 2008

Crysis

I know that many people had been playing this game for some time and I am really slow in coming to games. That is because I do not have the time to play pc games anymore. Well, I am fully booked! That is the reason. However, I do have some spare time in reviewing the pc game famously launched by Microsoft.


As many of you would register, the game requires a good graphic card and also a fast processor. It will be better if you use at least the Nvidia 8600 series and with a Core 2 Duo E6600 processor and above. Oh yes, make sure that you have at least 2GB of system memory to ensure that the game runs at a respectable frame rate. You can argue that during the game play, you can change the settings to medium level instead of the high level of details before continue playing with it. It is all up to you.


Well, I was using the Core 2 Duo T7500 processor with an Nvidia 8600M GS, couple with 4GB of system memory and also a 300GB of SATA 2 hard drive, it rocks! The game play is fantastic and it has one of the best 3D engines around! Play it if you like first person shooter like me. Fantastic game play!!!

No comments: