Tuesday 12 February 2008

CNY Celebration

I know that I have writte something about Chinese New Year this year but I do want to write more about it. In fact, I do love this year's CNY celebration. I am saying this is because I do feel that this year's CNY celebration is a proper one for me for the last five years. At least I am fully enying myself and I love each and every single bit of it.


I got the opportunity to go many places and I was only upset for one good reason - Not being able to get to the British Museum to see what I was looking for. What a shame. Anyway, CNY has more than one week to go before it ends officially, I would like to wish everyone a prosperous year this year!


I am busy for these two weeks and I think I will be more busy for these three years! We will see about it but in the mean time, just sit back, relax and let the good time roll.

2 comments:

Jay Antonio said...

It's been a very very dull Chinese New Year this year in Malaysia... Sad really...

ぜるもう said...

You need to keep the spirit up! Cheer up!