Tuesday 6 May 2008

Ubuntu

Ubuntu is relatively good. I do compare Ubuntu to Mac OSX. I do believe that if someone could not afford a Mac, by installing Ubuntu is sufficient because both OS seems to be quite similar. The good thing is that Ubuntu is FREE! Well, you do need to have a MAC before you can actually install any Mac OS on it so the alternative would be Ubuntu. I find Ubuntu is pretty good indeed! No doubt that I am a newbee in linux, nevertheless, much to be amazement, Ubuntu is very user friendly! After using it for one day, I think I am going to explore Ubuntu a little bit more. Besides, there is nothing on Windows that I can explore. It is quite boring anyway.


The conclusion is: Try Ubuntu! the GUI is so much better than Windows and so far, I have no problems when running on Ubuntu and certainly no crashes!!!

No comments: