Wednesday 18 February 2009

Street Fighter IV



Yes, the SFIV is back in action! Remember the few versions in the market beginning with Street Fighter, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Turbo Edition, Street Fighter Champion's Edition, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Street Fighter FX? Move along, here come Street Fighter IV!!!


I was being able to witness Street Fighter IV Home Version when I was in London. It was really hard to get a game out of it because there were many people lining up to have a go at it. I'd just want to tell you guys that it looks good and the story line is also good. I have to say that the multiple combos is also done properly. Now we have 2D and 3D in a single piece of game. I'm impressed!


I just could not wait to see it on PC...

No comments: