Thursday 14 May 2009

Vodafone UK!!!

I am so pleased to say that Vodafone is doing something good! They are going to abolish international roaming charges for making calls back to the UK! If a customer has inclusive minutes, they will only be using their inclusive minutes! It applies to their inclusive minutes too! That is fabulous! I am just waiting for other carriers to follow suit. I think Vodafone is scared that they will lose customers taking into account their newest price tariffs are not that attractive.


I have to say that as I am an existing pay monthly Vodafone customer, I do not have much of a problem, right? I have 200 anytime minutes with unlimited text messages a month! That is brilliant, don't you think so? I don't need to pay more when I am in any European countries! Yahoo!!! Way to go Vodafone. I'm loving it!!!

No comments: