Sunday 4 October 2009

Lisbon Treaty - Is it worth it?

Conservatives are all shocked. Do you know why? Oh yes, that is because the Conservatives are shocked that the Irish people have voted - They are all going for the Lisbon Treaty. This will mean that there are two other Member States to either support the Lisbon Treaty or stay away from it.

First of all, Gordan Brown personally signed the Lisbon Treaty after the signing ceremony. It does not really matter but what he has done is actually to put the supremacy of the United Kingdom onto Brussels' hand. What I would try to say is that I believed Gordan Brown has no choice. I am saying this is because UK will benefit more from the Lisbon Treaty, don't you think so?

Think about it. By giving a little bit more power to the EU Parliament, UK will be receiving economic benefits and this is just what the UK needs right now. I know that there are many people who will disagree with this but I'm open to all suggestions.

No comments: