Sunday 13 June 2010

Dell Studio 1555 Problem Solved - By Myself!

Remember I have lashed out on Dell's Technical Officer with regards to me not being able to flash the BIOS from A08 to A11 and not being able to install QuickSet64? Well, after reading this page, I figured out that I should just try removing the two slicks of 4GB memory and replace it with a 2GB memory.

Guess what happened after I have done it? The flash utility went alright and I could install QuickSet64 on my Dell Studio 1555! It was simply amazing! I just don't understand why would Dell's technical officer would not acknowledge that Dell's forum is very important in solving customer's problems?

Besides, I think customers of Dell should just take note. Even if you are using other pc/laptops from Dell, you might also want to try the method above. After all, there is no harm in trying, right?

No comments: