Monday 18 July 2011

Where is the Love, my Friends???!!!

I am just quite sad to see that there are people who can get jealous easily and turn against you. It is quite frightening as one day he/she could be your friend and the next, he/she will be your enemy. What is this world turning into?

Frankly, I have not being jealous of anyone. It does not really matter if anyone is better than me. I have no issues with that. I would be really sad as I take everyone is my friend and would that be the way to treat a friend by being jealous?

Jealous is a big word as it may lead to disaster. I would now lay low for a while as I do not want to involve myself in anything else. It is just so strange. Just because I'm good in PR and in my work, it does not mean that they should get jealous of me. That is just so sad... I hope that I'm wrong...

5 comments:

Joshua Lopez said...

Where is the love you ask? I say the Love is with Me and I am Your Number One Fan & Supporter. Always Loved you as My Bro & The Love grows deeper everyday.

Joshua Lopez said...

Jealousy is a form of evil and i never practice it. When it involves unconditional love, jealousy should never have a home!

But yes, the world today is not about Love, infact people don't even understand nor recognize Love. Very Sad, A Very Malicious World all in the name of ambition, competition & superiority!

ぜるもう said...

That is really sad, Joshua but I have come to the terms that not everyone likes me no matter how much I do for them.

Joshua Lopez said...

People Are Such! The World Is Such! So Worry Not! Just Walk with your chin up because you know yourself better!

ぜるもう said...

It is really sad to know that there are such people around. Why can't they behave?