Monday 28 April 2008

PM Abdullah's advice to Barisan MPs: Just Do It!!!

I appauled and liked the way how PM Abdullah's advice to Barisan MPs. I think it is high time for him to say something constructive to his followers so that the people will be able to trust in him again and then win back some votes which were being lost due to internal and external problems.


What PM Abdullah should do now is to have more press conference. In this way, people will be able to know what he is going to do and hence, follow his orders. It will not be good if his plans are not being told as it will mean that no one will know what he wants to do. Common, be supportive and sporty! Come out from the dark and show yourself!


Do you often see MP Abdullah's face on the national television? It is quite seldom, right? I think I can see Datuk Najib's face more often than PM Abdullah now days. I really hope that he will be able to make a good change, a change for the good of BN. I don't understand why PM Abdullah did not comment anything about Mahathir's intervidw with BBC recently. I think there should be something which he could say about it. The relationship of PM Abdullah and Mahathir is just like Tony Blair with Gordan Brown. Gordan Brown was said to be an unsuccessful leader of the country by Lord Levy, who is famously called Mr Cash by many people within the political community. You can actually buy his memoirs now in bookstores nationwide. I have read some of his famous works and I love it. I think I am going to buy the book soon or get it from Amazon. Amazon is good in buying books.


I am quite worried about PM Gordan Brown's U-turn on the 10p Income Tax band. From the way how things are being done, it shows that PM Gordan Brown is losing grip on his party. I Really hope that he is still strong to rule the country. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Maybe PM Abdullah seems to be pressing the right buttons once again just as he did when he first became PM. The Thing is, the IMPLEMENTATION! That's his dangerous short coming which will lead to many more disasters.

ぜるもう said...

With PM Abdullah out of the way, who is going to step into his shoes then? Dato Najib Tun Razak?