Tuesday 15 July 2008

Death of a Warrior

I am so sad to know that one of my uncles have succumbed to his death after his lungs collapsed. I have to say that I have not seen him for a good three years and I was thinking that he was alright all the time. What happened was that he has to go through an operation lately but had to return to the operation theatre for post treatment. There, his lungs suddently collapsed.


I felt so sad for his family members. I have always think of him as the 'big brother' of the family. He comes from a strict police background. He used to track the emergence of communist after the second world war and he has been really thick with his behaviour. I have always admire his courage when he was in duty. He gave his heart and soul for the police force but I am not sure whether his contribution is being taken into serious consideration. I don't think the others appreciate his work.


I am sure that when he is not working, he will try to spend quality time with his family. I do admire him a lot. I just want to tell him that he does have a place in my heart and rest in peace. He should get a full 21 gun salute. I only wish because the Malaysian Police force might have just forgotten a hero in their mist. Although he has retired long ago, it does not mean that he should be forgotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Deepest Condolences Tailo... May His Soul Rest In Peace. Amen.

ぜるもう said...

Thank you so much. I do appreciate it very much.